Bob Short Wave Wave Capuche En Dentelle Sur Le Devant
Pixie Cut Short Bob Human Hair Lace Front Wigs
Pixie Cut Short Bob Human Hair Lace Front Wigs
Pixie Cut Short Bob Human Hair Lace Front Wigs
Pixie Cut Short Bob Human Hair Lace Front Wigs

Pixie Cut Short Bob Human Hair Lace Front Wigs

Regular price $74.99 Save Liquid error (product-template line 131): -Infinity%
/
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Real Human Hair: This product is made of high quality real human hair, which will not fade when washed, does not knot or straighten, feels smooth and delicate, soft and free of scratches.
High Quality Pink Inner Net: This skin-friendly inner net is breathable and comfortable. It is made of premium pink inner mesh material. It's not irritating. It's not boring to wear a scarf. It is comfortable and breathable, so it can really free up the scalp.
Applicable to Many Occasions: This wig for women is very suitable for daily wear, daily wear, any concert, theme party, wedding, dating, role-playing, costume wig, and Halloween party, etc. You will be appreciated by taking it with you.

Specific:
Hairline Material: Real Human Hairline
Can be dyed: can be dyed
Applicable skin color: any skin color
Length: 8-14 inches
Color: natural black
Curvature: bob
Density: 130%
Package includes: one wig + one wig cap

Warm Advice:
When you sleep, please tie your hair with an elastic band or wear a hat. This will prevent tangles or changes in shape. After waking up, please remove the cord and comb from start to root.
It is recommended to wear a swimming cap when swimming. Because seawater or pool water is not conducive to the hair, it will make the hair tangled and coarse. After swimming, it is best to wash off with lukewarm water, shampoo, and conditioner.

Haircare and use
When washing hair, it is better to brush it first. Wash twice with lukewarm water and shampoo. Then apply the conditioner to the hair evenly for 5 minutes. Then rinse with clean water. Every time you wash your hair conditioner is very necessary! We recommend that you use high-quality conditioners.
If you want to dry your hair, please dry it 80%, then dry the remaining 20%, which will naturally prevent the hair from drying and curling.

Note: Product photography uses professional lighting for shooting, then the team color is checked. According to the designer's display, it is close to the actual color. However, due to the difference in monitors, there may be some
small deviation, please understand, thank you.

Customers who viewed this item also viewed